Meeting of the executive committee of the Augustinian Spirituality Institute
The Executive Committee of the Augustinian Spirituality Institute, formed by Frs. Luis Marín, Joseph Farrell, Robert Guessetto, Pasquale Cormio and Enrique Martín, met on November 6, the members residing in Rome in person and the rest telematically.
The following topics were discussed:
1. Given the situation caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, it was decided not to hold the Spirituality course planned in Spanish for 2021. It will be organized as soon as possible.
2. The proposal presented by the Commission for Augustinian Lay Movements to collaborate in the organization of a course for the laity was studied.
3. Information and assessment of the process of renewal of the Order commissioned by the General Council, to respond to one of the determinations of the General Chapter of 2019. The contributions sent by regional collaborators were considered and the next steps were determined.
4. It was decided to organize a telematic meeting with the regional collaborators of the Institute.
5. Prayer for the feast of All Saints of the Order prepared by Frs. Wilder Vasquez and Jeferson Felipe da Cruz; other topics and comments.