Why the theme of interiority was chosen?
The theme of Interiority, a key value of Augustinian spirituality, will be promoted by the Augustinian Communication Team this coming year.
Interiority could be described as a kind of Christian Mindfulness; although it has been around much longer than this trend and offers something far richer and deeper for those open to its faith dimension.
In a busy and confusing world, we need, perhaps more than ever, the fruits of this great Augustinian treasure. The team will use online and social media to highlight this theme and any events linked to it.
- A monthly article of our friars on Silence posted on our website
- A series of events about Interiority in your Augustinian parish: talk on Interiority, a Centering Prayer workshop, ...
- A yearly programme of retreats at Clare Priory
- Two Online Retreats, for Lent and for Advent
- A national pilgrimage at Clare Priory
"God speaks to us in the great silence of the heart".